AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...]

2 posters

Go down

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] Empty 411662's GM Application =O [Edited Again...]

Post  411662 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Answer- GMT - 4 h (EST) This might change a bit because I'll be going to china for a bit, but i'll still be on^^

Where do you live:

Answer- I live in Toronto Ontario Canada

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer- Well.... Im an active player who can be on most of the time, as well as I love holding events =D Im also a kind of person which's never truely angry, I won't be swayed by emotions (others, or my own) and basically i wish to help others without ever hurting them. I've had experiance being a GM in 2 servers (though this is my first time writing an application fiting a format o.o)... I will ban hackers, leechers, glitchers (depending on what their glitching or doing). I can keep the comunity legit and clean... I can hold events well such as jump quests, hide and seek, trivia, a "find the real one" event, scavenger hunt, find the difference, riddles, guess the song, marathon, and many more. Though i like holding events, I will only host them when there are enough people on for that particular event. For some events, you need more people, for some, you can't have too many people participate or it might get too chaotic.

What bring you here:

Answer- I was going down the full list at extremetop100 and trying out about every server when i found this one. At first, all i wanted to do was try everything out and then spread around the word weather it was very good, good, average, bad, or very bad, (because well... i AM a critic =D) but the moment i started playing, I stuck in. This server was the best I have seen so far. So, I joined and stayed.

How active can you be:

Answer- I can be very active. As in I can be on every day. I kind of have no life during the summer... so... I spend all my time either watching anime or playing.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- no..... -.-

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- It kind of depends, i can be on one day for 24 hours, and the next day for 10, on average, i can probably be on around 70 hours a week.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer- Yes I will keep my promise, I know the GM rules and I know how to follow them and will not break them =x I will never ban people without proof or reason, and I'd never jail people for long periods of time without proof either. I also won't be swayed by others and will not favorize anyone... I won't summon too many mosters, and neither will i give items away. If someone picks up an item i accidentally dropped, first I'll ask them nicely to give it back, if they refuse, I'll jail them then ask for it back... and keep them there till I get it back....

How long you been in our server:

Answer- I actrually forgot the exact date or month already o.o Though I do know a rough estimate. I have been here for around 1 month before the real server went down, and kept playing on the backup, so.... around 3-4 months.

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- 411662

What is your MSN:

Answer- 411662@live.ca

What will you do when you are in our server: (misunderstood the question's meaning at first =.=)

Answer- I will hold events, I will help players (when it's not about training, lvling, or free items), I will ban all hackers, continued smega spammers, glitchers, and leechers (off of hackers), continous advertisers, continous fake GMs. I will jail people for continued harassment against another person, continued begging for something that shouldn't be done, continued disobeydience of rules, continued KSing, and continued aggrivating of other people. I will try my best to keep everyone active, happy, and entertained.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- I will never spam. I have never spammed and i never will. Crashing the server causes rollbacks, which causes problems for everone.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- I will reply to everyone. Even if it takes a long time, i'll take the time to sort everything out and reply to them one after the other... If people are begging for stuff, i'd tell them to stop =o but if it's something like an event when everyone is bored and there's enough people on, then why not xD.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- I can make animated images easily, banners, signatures, avatars easily. I have taken courses in school and out side of school about graphic design and have aced them all. I have experiance in using photoshop, flash, fireworks, image ready, and other graphic design / animation programs. I know, my current avatar and signature arn't that good, so there's not too much apparent proof, but I usually won't spend time doing those things now because i want to play.

An example I made for a server which never even went online.... -.-
411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] ReaperMSBanner2

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- It won't happen because i watch that i'll never spawn more than 20 of a monster,>< but if it does...... well... it depends on which monster, If it's a monster which doesn't drop as much stuff, I'll just use dragon roar to kill them off then clear drops after... if it's something like a mushmom which drops a lot of stuff, I'll have to kill them off and clear drops after each attack at a slower rate.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer- I will never give out something that may cause a wipe..... It's VERY bad. I wouldn't be caught dead causing something like that D=

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer- If you mean giving out items for free with no reason whatsoever, It won't happen >< but if it does, at first I'd try to explain myself, and if the item was of no apparent worth whatsoever (example: a shell), nothing, and if the item was an item of immence worth, or worth something, or is something which is not allowed (example: stamps, rare weapons..... ect....) , then I'll face any punishment necessary but just to stress the point, I won't give out free items.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

My name is Samantha and im 15 years old. I am a kind person and work well with others and a COMPLETE ANIME FREAK. I have been on akatsuki MS for around 3 to 4 months. I love talking with people and helping people with problems. When talking, sometimes i'm a little shy and don't know how to respond, but i usually correct myself after a while. I'm kind to everyone, in game and in real life, no matter how much someone tries to anger me, I'll always stay in a good mood. (Only say for otherwise is if someone says I based a character on something that it's not based on). I'll be online most of the time unless there's something to attend to in real life. I might not know java coding now, but I am learning, and I already know a code similar to Java at a basic level... (Turing). I love looking nice and cosplaying^^ and helping others in their time of desperate need.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:
Answer: I don't copy =x I might learn from past readings, but i never copy =x Copying's for ppl who dun know how make their own and are complete idiots for doing so...... (+, it's easily tell-able)

Thankyou for reading my GM application.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Since for some reason, attatching sigs dun work im writing this out instead =x.....
411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] NewSig

Last edited by 411662 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] Empty . . .

Post  [S.T.O.R.M] Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 pm

What will you do when you are in our server: , this questions means when your a GameMaster, what will you do in the server. Like improve it? Spawn thousands of monster? What will you do in our server?
[S.T.O.R.M]
[S.T.O.R.M]

Back to top Go down

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] Empty Re: 411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...]

Post  411662 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:17 pm

sorry i didnt know the meaning of that question =.= (fixed)

Back to top Go down

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] Empty WOW

Post  [S.T.O.R.M] Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm

WOW. holy Shit... Really Good Application. I'll tell Sergio about it and some others.

overall. 9.3/10

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
[S.T.O.R.M]
[S.T.O.R.M]

Back to top Go down

411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...] Empty Re: 411662\'s GM Application =O [Edited Again...]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down