AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09-

2 posters

Go down

MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09- Empty MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09-

Post  Strider Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I have changed colors between topics so you can clearly see when it ends and begins

What Time Zone are you in:

Standard Pacific

Where do you live:

California

Why should we choose you as GM:

I believe I should Be Chosen as a GM because I am helpful and not only do I do all the normal GM stuff but I can hold events and I have a all around good hearted friendly personality. Also, I have a past experience being a GM in AinaMS which I was a GM until it shut down. Also I'm Not biased to anyone sorry forgot some things in here =)

What bring you here:

What brought me to AkatsukiMS was just sheer boredom of no good Pservers out there. What brought me to Sign up to be a GM is my past experience being a GM and overall helpfulness to others I enjoy making others happy whether its because I helped them or because they won my event its enjoyable to make others happy.

How active can you be:

I can be on partially often maybe 1 once a day everyday for maybe atleast 30mins I can't guarantee being on for 7 to 14 hours because unlike others I have a life my life doesn't revolve around maple it revolves around school and Water Polo for the moment.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Not really but I can learn =) I tried to for awhile but got bored since it wasn't like for maple it was just doing random things.

How long can you be active each day:

I can be on most likely 30min + I can't guarantee longer since MapleStory comes after my own life

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Yes I will not abuse power to be a GM I haven't in other servers I'm not going to start now

How long you been in our server:

I have been in AkatsukiMS for around 1 week now this may not be a very long amount of time but I have already made an effect on the players I believe. Whether I just chatted with them or helped them over smegas.

What is your In-game character name:

MajorPro

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

I would have a MSN but it gave a my computer a Virus.

What will you do when you are in our server:

I will not only ban hackers and be helpful I will try to contribute to the server make it better host events get to know the players know whos good and who I should watch alittle closer than others. I will also not abuse my GM powers I will just try my best to be the best GM I can.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

I would have no reason to Smega Spam the server I may only do this to get peoples attention to log off or there is an event but in that case I wouldn't spam I would maybe say it like 5 times.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

I will reply to PM's that are relevant if they are completely and utterly irrelevant like "HOLD ANOTHER EVENT NAO Pl0x" I will ignore such demands. But if they are asking me a legitmate question like "Where do I get Bowties" I would say "Check the Multinpc Wisp in FM it says in there"

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

I have created some GFX but I truly am not very good at that but I can create little flash's as an ad or as a siggy.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

If I was to accidentally summon that many monsters I would feel bad for making such a mistake but I would kill them with some all map attack or FJ around and brandish them or something like that I know from past experience !killall would truly be worse. One time in AinaMS I did kill all on atleast 200 monsters it crashed the server so I wouldn't try that.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

I will not give out summoning bags and if I did it would be for an event even then The winner would only get one no more and they would have had to win a very difficult event.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

I would feel horrible for doing something like that because I should I have known its against rules I would respectfully accept any punishment another GM would bestow upon me.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

I'm Chris a athletic 13 year-old boy who loves Water Polo and gets good grades. I enjoy playing Maplestory in spare time or just for fun. I would say though that I'm not going to drop everything for being a GM here if I get selected great but you will have to accept me knowing that I won't be on a CRAZY amount of time I will be on when I can. I could learn Java if you guys would take the time and teach me and I pick up on things very quickly but I would understand if you don't want to take the extra time to teach me Java I do know its quite a time consuming process to really understand it very clearly.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

If I got caught copying someone's Application I will feel ashamed and I would apologize although I know that copying of Applications is prohibited and not allowed and just like if I got caught handing out items I would accept the punishment dealt to me knowing I shouldn't have copied someone else's application.

Last edited by Strider on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Indigo to White for easier reading)
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09- Empty Re: MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09-

Post  Strider Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Lol its very quiet on my app
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09- Empty Re: MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09-

Post  [Helper]Luck Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Ya man i like it..!

[Helper]Luck

Back to top Go down

MajorPro's GM Application -Edited 7/15/09- Empty i want to be agent spy

Post  Johnson Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm

i wat to be agent spy im good at hide and my guy is name johnson

Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down