AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iBabes GM apllication(EDITED)

+4
CodySoFLY
Shinji
[Helper]Luck
LilSarah
8 posters

Go down

iBabes GM apllication(EDITED) Empty iBabes GM apllication(EDITED)

Post  LilSarah Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello,my name is sarah and I'm applying for to be a GM because I think that I would do good job

at helping others. I am pretty active In-Game and when the server is down for an I will clam

players down and wait and hold my patince and is waiting to be up again I will be on the on the

chatbox or on the forums trying to help any problems I can.

What Time Zone are you in:Eastern Time

Where do you live:Canada,Ontario

Why should we choose you as GM:You should choose me as GM because I am loyaly and put great

responsibility to the work adn effort I put into it I am active mostly 4-5 hours.Well,I dont go

no experince from other servers cause all GM applications where closed but I would appreciate it

if I could be a new GM and know what its like to help me and learn new stuff that most people

won't get a chance to learn in GMS.

What brings you here:My friend Sun used to play in a server called famestory its still up but

once she told me about AkatsukiMS I got so addicted I couldn't stop playing so I wanted to play

with her on the same server and I found out that GM apliications where open and she told me to

try it out.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<
I don't know nothing about the Java code I don't even know what it is used for but I would be

happier than ever to know you to use it and what ever the way it helps AkatsukiMS.

How long can you be active each day:How active can you be:Most of the days I can be very active

I can play up and help new comers everytime I am on I won't be on after 11:00pm and after cause

my parents tell me to go to sleep but i might be on kinda later than that.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:Yes,I promise to not abuse my power I would

only use it if there is a real hacker or will not band anyone without the owners permisson I

would savee the name and when the onwer would not in I would tell him is ign.

How long you been in our server:I been in this server for a week or so but as long as I have

been in this server I know mostly all the important stuff and commands eg.the most important

code is @multinpc.So I wouldn't have any trouble if I become a GM.

What is your In-game character name:My in game chacter name is iBabe(Mostly all servers I have

the same name)

What is your MSN:My msn is lil_sarahprincess@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:I would help newcomers and tell them what they need

to know and show them the main shops of the server.Also I would catch hackers and adveriste to

make a video to put on youtube about our staff and members.I would also tell the admin all the

bugs that need to be fixed and I will give some opinons to the admin if we could add some costum

stuff.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server:No,I would not smega and crash the server because there

would be no point of crashing the server and making everyone mad me so People will start hating

I dont get that.Also If i wanted to say anything too anyone I could gjust use the blue text

thingy only for gms and say it.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:Yes,I would reply to PM even you got flooded.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills:No,I do not have any GFX/Graphic design skills.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:You can not make me GM or

what ever you want to do with me cause this is going to be your decison.Why would I make my self

dc anyways and dc everyone else on the server or channel.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:No,I would never give out summoning Bags.Even if i do

which i wont I would tell them to drop them back if they dont I and he summons monsters I will

kill them all with Gm roar and go tell the admin to deal with him.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:You can take my powers or band me cause

this is also not my desicon and I am 100% sure I wont do that.What is the point of playing the

game if GMs give godly items away so they can lvl fast.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:Hello,my name is sarah and I am 14 years old

my favorite sport is soccer and I go to glen dale high school and i live in candana,ontario I
would would be houred to be GM in this great server.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:If you caught me copying

people's Apllications which I won't you can make me a member again even if you made me a member

I would never quit this server!!!

Last edited by LilSarah on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made it longer)

LilSarah

Back to top Go down

iBabes GM apllication(EDITED) Empty Re: iBabes GM apllication(EDITED)

Post  [Helper]Luck Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

It's a Bit short.But pretty good..

[Helper]Luck

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Short,but pretty Good

Shinji

Back to top Go down

iBabes GM apllication(EDITED) Empty iBabes GM apllication

Post  CodySoFLY Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 pm

nice gm app

CodySoFLY

Back to top Go down

Post  itsagirl Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:19 pm

nice

itsagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lala-Chan Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

lol its really good =D

Lala-Chan

Back to top Go down

iBabes GM apllication(EDITED) Empty very nice

Post  pal506 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

umm looked like you worked hard for his lol great job

pal506

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:38 pm

its alright I mean just spell check some stuff I found some grammatical errors and such but clean that up it looks good GL
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  LilSarah Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Shinji wrote:Short,but pretty Good
i made it longer

LilSarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down