AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coke's Game Master Application

3 posters

Go down

Coke's Game Master Application Empty Coke's Game Master Application

Post  karho713 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Answer- (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Where do you live:

Answer- Allen, TX 75013

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer- Because I enjoy helping people with their problems, and because I want to help the server.

What bring you here:

Answer- I was looking for a private server to play and I found this one on youtube and decided to try it out.

How active can you be:

Answer- I can go on often and almost any time I want to go on unless i am on vacation.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- No

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- I can be active for about 12 to 14 hours a day.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer- Yes, I never go back on my word.

How long you been in our server:

Answer- A couple of weeks.

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- Coke

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer- I do not have a MSN, but I do have a yahoo messanger, and it is: karho713@yahoo.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer- When I am in the server as a GM I would help people, host events, solve problems, and much more.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- No I would not spam anything, and I would use !notice or !say instead of Smegas

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- Yes, I will do anything I can to help people and answer everyones questions to the best of my knowledge.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- I was able to make websites and create some flash games.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- Usually I would not do that, but if for some reason I did I would kill all of them and I would clear everything before it starts to lag alot. Also if I it was alot of monsters but not enough to lag the server I would turn it into an event.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer- No, I would not use summoning bags I would use !spawn <Monster Id> <Number Of Monsters> becuase I know the monster, item, ect. codes.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer- I would never do that and if for some reason I did I would confess and step down.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM: My name is Curtis Lee (my sex is male) and I enjoy using the computer for my free time. My birthday is on July 13, 1995, and I am 14 years old, but am mature for my age and apparently tall. I live with my family, I have 1 sister, 1 mom, 1 dad, and my dog. I am also good with electronics, for example when i was in school I was able to fix 4 computers when my school tech. manager was out sick.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

Answer: I would delete my application becasue that would not be fair to others, and because it is not right.

This concludes my Akatsuki Maple Story Game Master postion Application.

Sincerely,
Akatsuki Maple Story Player,
Curtis Lee

karho713

Back to top Go down

Coke's Game Master Application Empty Re:ibabe

Post  LilSarah Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Make it longer this is verrrryyy short

LilSarah

Back to top Go down

Coke's Game Master Application Empty Re: Coke's Game Master Application

Post  Strider Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 pm

It looks good and you look like a good technical person and ya looks pretty good Good Luck
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Coke Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey, if I get picked or if i get rejected can you e-mail me I will be on vacation for 2 weeks i leave tommarow morning. I would be leaving tonight but my flight got cancled and then the time got changed after they rebooked our flight. My e-mail is: karho713@yahoo.com (please don't send me useless infomation and if it is spam I will block you and I will find out where you live o.0...........jk............maby o.O)

Coke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down