AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaseSky Gm application.

Go down

ChaseSky Gm application. Empty ChaseSky Gm application.

Post  dante123 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 am

Name:

Chase

What Time Zone are you in:

Central

Where do you live:

Chicago

Why should we choose you as GM/Coder:

Like every person who makes a GM application,I'd say that I totally hate corruption,many people here would agree that getting killed by a total newbie,with stuff given by a GM is a total bull****.But unlike most of the people who "claim" to be GMs,who claim to be the best there is,I know I am not the best GM in the world,I also know I need more experience,and I am willing to learn.Also unlike these "noobs" I know how to make an application..not only Name Age and Years playing. I will keep working to make your server and my dare i say favorite server better for everyon. Now by my application comment i dont mean to be-little others, but to prove a point that some application lack in uhhhh... persuasive righting so to speak. But yes i will always be the gm you excpect me to be and more if i can. I know being a gm is a privelege not a toy to be messed around with making everyone feel like a total noob. Im not perfect but i try to be, youll never have reason to doubt me.

Coder Experience: Jack None except for some very small half life two weapon scripting..

What bring you here:

My old server was starting to rollback and lag like a snail on crack.

How active can you be:

Everyday 3-6 hours.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Ya....No

How long can you be active each day:

Oh i'd say ya 3-6 hours.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Abusing power is the worst thing to do, i would never do it anyway. im very honest and unabusive. I have patience and wont run the server straight to the ground by spamming monsters. Plus theres many people who will decive and give out godly hats like jerks. i would not do that.

How long you been in our server:

Two Days.

What is your In-game character name:

ChaseSky

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

chase@bud4.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

I will host events, help newcomers, always be friendly and on top of that make sure i keep the server alive and going, be funny, energetic, think before i ban, and also

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

I never use smegas so no.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- Yes

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

God no im terrible!

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

I wouldnt do it even on accident but if i did i would type the gm command to kill them all so i could rectify the mistake and let others take the money.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Naw

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

You would have full rights to ban my @ss right off the server but that is something you shant have to worry about Very Happy

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

I am a 13 year old Kid who loves to skate play on my computer and just make people smile. i am funny and make people laugh, i am honest faithful, trustworthy, bright, and will always be active Smile

That is my application please consider me for your server.

Thanks

-ChaseSky

dante123

Back to top Go down

ChaseSky Gm application. Empty Re: ChaseSky Gm application.

Post  JustinNor Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Did you just call everyone who made an app a noob?

ChaseSky Gm application. Itachi1copy
ChaseSky Gm application. Peinsiggy
ChaseSky Gm application. Sasuke
JustinNor
JustinNor

Back to top Go down

ChaseSky Gm application. Empty what i mean to say is some poeple who make applications make them ver very quickly and poorly.

Post  dante123 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 am

what i mean to say is some poeple make applications make them very very quickly and poorly. i do not mean to offend.

dante123

Back to top Go down

ChaseSky Gm application. Empty what i mean to say is some poeple who make applications make them ver very quickly and poorly.

Post  dante123 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

what i mean to say is some poeple make applications make them very very quickly and poorly. i do not mean to offend.

dante123

Back to top Go down

ChaseSky Gm application. Empty Re: ChaseSky Gm application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down