AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think im active in the forums?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think I'm active in the forums?

Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_lcap100%Do you think im active in the forums? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Do you think im active in the forums? Empty Do you think im active in the forums?

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Title says it all.
Does anyone think Im active In the forums or do you think Im doing it just to get publicity so that people know me and I'll have a higher chance at becoming a GM?
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Do you think im active in the forums? Empty Re: Do you think im active in the forums?

Post  Strider Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I voted that but not with bad intentions I meant well everyone wanting to become a GM stands out you cant deny it because if you do your either a liar or someone who really doesn't want to be a GM Your Active I believe to be active and know the players and so GM's will see you I really don't want to have any bad intentions though.
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum