AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!-

+2
Person
AldwinSays
6 posters

Go down

Who would make the best GM from the applications ?

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap0%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap33%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap0%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap11%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap33%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_lcap11%[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Empty [POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!-

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 pm

These Choices are the most latest GM apps & most qualified in my perspective. Take Your pick.

[ATTENTION:] Don't be stupid and vote for yourself. Thats just going to show how much of a loser you are.

-TO PREVENT THIS, LEAVE A REPLY WITH WHO YOU PICKED. VOTE FIRST, THEN REPLY WITH WHO YOU VOTED FOR. VOTES WITHOUT A REPLY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.-

-DISCLAIMER:-
This poll was not meant as a popularity contest. It was meant for applicants to see If their application was good enough to keep the attention of a reader to vote for them.

LIMIT:
Limit 2 votes per person. You CAN NOT vote for a person twice & please do not vote for yourself using a guest acc & saying that you play AkatSukiMS. Thats just really sad.

Good luck applicants !

Last edited by AldwinSays on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Empty Re: [POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!-

Post  Person Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I abstain from the vote. And would like to say Meetoo will never be a GM as long as I'm here.

Person

Back to top Go down

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Empty Re: [POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!-

Post  JustinNor Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm

heyyyyy i accidentally voted for myself can i change my vote? my vote goes to AllDuhWin.

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Itachi1copy
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Peinsiggy
[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Sasuke
JustinNor
JustinNor

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 pm

I didnt read that thingy mah jigger not to vote for urself lol but ya i really dont know I really doubt MeeToo will become a GM and also I just put my Application in case they ever need one I dont believe they are looking for another GM
Strider
Strider

Back to top Go down

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

no one reads these days. >.>

So far, only official vote is:
1 vote for AllDuhWin from JustinNor(Sasuke)
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm

My votes:

1 vote for Sasuke(JustinNor)
& since I can't vote again, my second vote goes to Shinji
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

CURRENT RANKINGS :

1st: 3 way tie between: AllDuhWin, Sasuke, & Shinji
2nd: no one.
3rd: no one.
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Post  SoFly Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Is this like an real GM poll

SoFly

Back to top Go down

Post  AldwinSays Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm

No. It's just for applicants to see if their gm application was good enough to catch the attention of a reader to vote for it. It's NOT official.
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

[POLL]Who has a better chance of becoming a GM ? -!read before voting!- Empty putme

Post  LilSarah Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Can u put my name in there tooo!!!!

LilSarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down