AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod App (For Xat Chat Box)

Go down

Mod App (For Xat Chat Box) Empty Mod App (For Xat Chat Box)

Post  Lithium' Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 am

Hello

My name is Tyrisha - Lithium

I am 15 years old

I live in North America, Canada (EST)

I am on this server approximatly, 9hours Mon-Friday , Saturday 9h+ and Sunday a little less (church).

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Well I am a 15 year old girl who loves to play on maple story. After the whole incident with nexon -.- i decided to switch to private servers. After that nexon happend again and i went to find a new server. I use to play at this server a few months ago. I am full of pep and i love to talk. I mean i can be a bit anoying sometimes but usually im pretty good:P. I love to help and i always will.
Why are you applying?

Well because i think that i would be very suitable for this job. I love to chat and i think that being a person who uses the chat box alot i would be very useful in this situation.

What can you bring to this?

Well, I would be able to keep track of spammers and ban people who are mean and who are causing alot of distrubtion to the site. I would like to keep this chat box as useful as it can be. I can also bring good ideas that come to mind
What would we benifit from this?

Its really up to you to decide. If you are a person who doesnt like spam and your source of communication is through this, I think that the elimination of spammers and other distrubiencys will be highly effective in this case.

Have you had any experience?

Well if i think about it, I dont really have much experience with being a moderator. I think that there are many many people out there who is alot better then I am but being a somone who enjoys working I would love to take this oppertunity to learn Smile

So i would like to thank you for your time reading this and i wish for the best of this server either way the outcome goes. Thanks

If you would like to contact me, you can reply to this post OR give me a message ingame/chat box.

Thanks, Tyrisha - Lithium

Lithium'

Back to top Go down

Mod App (For Xat Chat Box) Empty Lithium's Mod App

Post  Lithium Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 am

Sorry for the error but i made this application on a diffrent account. I forgot that i was not loged in but this does belong to me Smile once again sorry.

Lithium

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum