AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09-

4 posters

Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09-

Post  AldwinSays Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Aldwin's GameMaster Application !

What Time zone are you In ?
Eastern / EST. I think it's (-5)

Where do you live ?
I live In that Bright Lighted City Of New York, New York. What a Face

Why Should We choose you as a Game Master ?
Well...
Experience: I've had experience in a v55 server & this servers back up
Questioning: I've been seen as a 'noob' because I ask alotta questions but seriously, where are you gunna get answers if you dont ask questions.
Personal&Professional: I don't get personal things and professional things mixed up. If one of my friends is hacking, they get the same punishment as other people. It's not right that they feel that just because they know me they can take advantage of me. It's not right. If anyone has been in this situation, you'd know how it feels to turn down and lose a friend but the REAL friends stay close and understand you. Everyone has the same perks & punishments. Whether we're not gunna be friends anymore or your gunna be mature enough, the same punishments still have to take action.
Banning / Jailing People: This thing we call Jailed for hacking is not going to go by me. If you hack once, your done. No 1st time jail for an hour 2nd time ban for 24hours. It's 1 time, and your out. I know, Why hack in a private server, ESPECIALLY this one. Everything is layed out for you to take and keep. If you did hack, what would you do ? item vac for mesos? Well we have shops that sell zakum helmets for 1 meso & you can resell them for 500k. It's All layed out for you to just take & no ones gunna stop you. So why do it.
Stuff I'd ban for: Hacking (Duh), Avatar Smega Spam, Neglect of rules over an over again, Advertising, Interacting with a hacker & using it for your gain ( leech ), A GM abusing his powers to a limit where it's unfair for others, & Harrassment of Authority Figures over and over again
Stuff I'd Jail for: Not following the rules, Racism against other people. EX: WHAT A JEW ! , first of all, thats mean, prejudice, and that's 'Fawked up', Begging, Harrassing someone or an Authority Figure for items or mesos, & KSing over and over ( I KS sometimes by accident, & I understand)
Events: I love events, It's a chance for the players to show their Knowledge, wit, and patience so I'll be coming up with a few custom events like Naming some people from the AkatSuki, etc. Also, for the event times, Im going to try (If I have permission) to do a daily event. Lets say we pick a time with a moderate number of players on, We will have an event every day for that time, and the next month, another GM wil do that with a different time.
Helping: Im gunna be honest, I really enjoy helping players. I just remember how im GMS when i first started everyone said 'Noob', 'gtfo froob', and more 'BS' it hurts. But If i get the chance, I help players with any problem if it pertains to the server, how it works, starting off in the server, etc., as long as it doesn't break the rules like If Him/Her would wantme to help them by giving them GM roar or anything.

What Brings you here ?
I've been playing AkatSukiMS for pretty long, I've seen how GM's abuse they're power, give other people advantages, and screw up the tranquility of the server with mass spawning of the indestructable rocks & I want to be the opposite of that & actually beneft the server.

How Active can you be ?
Weekdays: about 3:30PM -7:30PM daily Which is just an estimate. (EST time)
WeekEnds: Who knows? 9AM - 11PM/8AM-10PM then 5PM-8PM. All just a matter of my Schedule for that day.

Do you know how to Java Code ?
Err, sorry I don't. I can learn if someone were to each me. Im eager to learn how to Java Code, it makes me feel SUPERSMART. LOL Razz

How long can you be active each day ?
As stated in the 'How active can you be ?' section,
Weekdays: about 3:30PM -7:30PM daily Which is just an estimate. (EST time)
WeekEnds: Who knows? 9AM - 11PM/8AM-10PM then 5PM-8PM. All just a matter of my Schedule for that day.

Will you keep your promise to not abuse your power ?
To be really honest with you, I can abuse my power at times. I seriously don't WANT to abuse it but it comes out uncontrolably & im really sorry for that. But for my definition as Abuse is '!killmap' & Using Anti death while i use !killmap. Hehe. Sorry tho If I do abuse my powers and you dont like it. If you feel Im abusing my powers, just tell me and I'll stop (:

How long have you been in our server ?
I'd say about 3-4 months. 2 months playing, 1 month offline totally, 1 month back-up server (Just estimating)

What is your In-Game Character name ?
Before the server shut off it was Creativity. Now It's AllDuhWin

What is your MSN ?
I don't have MSN, sorry D: But I do have:
Aim - YouBeFunky
MySpace - www.myspace.com/demyspacer123 (<--- URL is gey, Lawl.)
E-Mail - a_villanueva_96@yahoo.com

What will you do when you are in our server ?
-Ban / Jail Both players & GM's if either one of them breaks rules that are not meant to be broken. EX: Player Hacking / GM giving out items
-Pitch Ideas to keep the server popular & keep the players happy
-Put some 'SPIRIT' into peoples game-play.
-Event Hosting
-Anything that Sergio, John, Cevann, Ace, Vince, or any authority figure above me would want me to do.

Will you spam smegas and crash the server ?
First of all, that's a silly question. Why?
-I have nothing to do while the server is being repaired
-people get pissed at me
-I destroy other peoples fun
-Might cause Roll-back
-Will be demoted, &/or Jailed/Banned
-No one has any fun including myself

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded ?

Yes. If I don't Im being selfish, not a good GM, and disregaurding everyones feelings except myself.

Do you have Any GFX/Graphic design skills ?
Sorry, I Don't. But just like the Java coding, I'd be eager to learn if someone is willing to teach me.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters ?
If I did do that, First I'd lower the drop & meso rate for a minute or so, then I'd try and kill as most as I can without using a map skill like Genesis (after I evacuate the map of players), After that I'd call in help if I can't handle it, Then just apologize to the whole server for my mistake.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags ?
Nope. Why?
-It's unfair
-It might cause a jurrastic change in that persons level
-I'd get myself (metaphorically) into a dunce hat & realize that it caused a Wipe.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out items ?
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT. Unless
-It's supposed to be distributed to everyone
-It's okay with Sergio / other GMs
-Event winners, etc

If I did actually gave out items, I'd allow people to call me a faqqot. Very Happy

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM
My Name is Aldwin Villanueva, I live In the City With all those PURDY LIGHTS called New York. The computer is the only thing I wake up to in the morning besides Breakfast (: & yes I do Have a Life. Im 13, going to the 8th grade. & I believe everything has potential, just like this server. We just gotta bring out the best of it!

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications
First of all, that's stupid, easily recognized as "COPIED" and it won't be noticed AT ALL.

Questions That I Made Up:

Would You Quit the server if You weren't picked as a GM ?
HELL NO. Im not that Shallow. Before the server shut down for about 2 months, my GM app got denied, and I still stayed. So here I Am again applying with more knowledge. It's the fact that I can handle being denied because I really didnt know much 2 months ago. I will not leave just because there is someone better than me & can help people a whole lot more than me.

If you wanted keep the server down on Lag, what would you do ?
Events: If there were alot of people online, I would take groups into events, the winner of the 1st group, the 2nd, and the 3rd group would win the prize so that it would keep the server from future crashes, and keep everyone not laggy so they can do their best in the events.
Avatar Smegas: I would try and ask to make the prices for avatar smegas 100mill each so there wont be alot of avatar smega spam & keep a 3 avatar smegas per 3 hours limit.
Custom Maps: If someone taught me how to make custom maps, I would try and make a hide-out for the top guilds with the most members, like a GM room but for guildies only. That would reduce crowding in the FM entrance. Also If I learned how to code an NPC, I would put 3 NPCs in each hideout of their choice, like: Kin, Gachapon, & wisp. etc.

If you saw that someone's app was btter than yours, what would you do ?
Well, first I would try to see what the difference between mine and that persons. Then, i would tell them that they did a great job on their app instead of giving them negative comments & giving them bad ides to put on their app. Knowing when you've lost is a part of maturity and I think Im pretty mature.

Last edited by AldwinSays on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty Shocking

Post  Shinji Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Omg this is good dude Very Happy I think you have a chance of becoming a Gm

Shinji

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty Re: Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09-

Post  lolcats11 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:23 pm

I think you have a good chance of becomeing a GM

lolcats11

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty Good

Post  [S.T.O.R.M] Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I think you spend a lot of time on this GameMaster Application.

Just want to say GREAT JOB. I'm going to talk it over with Sergio and John. And maybe Cevann and Brent if their not busy...

Overall at my standards. 9.5/10 =O

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
[S.T.O.R.M]
[S.T.O.R.M]

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty ty for the comment

Post  AldwinSays Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

[S.T.O.R.M] wrote:I think you spend a lot of time on this GameMaster Application.

Just want to say GREAT JOB. I'm going to talk it over with Sergio and John. And maybe Cevann and Brent if their not busy...

Overall at my standards. 9.5/10 =O

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Thanks, I did work hard on it. & it did take about 3 days for me to finish it and 2 days to edit it. Very Happy
-Cross fingers- I hope i get the spot cyclops cyclops cyclops Wink
AldwinSays
AldwinSays

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty damn

Post  [S.T.O.R.M] Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

damn... you took long.
[S.T.O.R.M]
[S.T.O.R.M]

Back to top Go down

Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09- Empty Re: Aldwin's GameMaster Application (AllDuhWin) -Edited On 7/19/09-

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down