AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee's GM Application

Go down

Coffee's GM Application Empty Coffee's GM Application

Post  soohyun Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Answer-I live in (GMT-08:00)Pacific Time (US & Canada).I moved from Korea.

Where do you live:

Answer-Corona CA

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-I think i should be GM because,I am a hard worker and can be serious sometimes.I like to help newcomers and maplers as much as I can to enjoy this server.When it comes to Java material,I take notes to memorize scripts,ect.I also want to be a part of the AkatsukiMS Staff so i may help and have fun.I can help by banning ppl,support/help the staff,advertise?,and come up with ideas that will help improve AkatskuiMS.I now how to reason with problems and with not go over in punishments.

What bring you here:

Answer-I was in search for a server that comes to my liking.The other servers i played in were pretty lame,so i decided to move to a interesting server that will supported and full of ides.I found AkatsukiMS from those top100 sites and happen to join the server.

How active can you be:

Answer-On Mondays-Thursdays I am only available from 2-7hours.I am willing to stay longer if there is an emergency.And on Weekends including Friday,I am available from 4-9hours.I may stay for quite alwhile to finish some business.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer-I know a little but I learn fast by taking notes on my notebook.I keep a notebook tot take notes on coding,rules,etc.

How long can you be active each day:

Answer-Again,on Mondays-Thursdays,I am available from 2-7hours.Also from Friday-Sunday,I am available from 4-9hours.ALso again,I am can stay longer if there are emergencies.I may stay longer to finish some tasks or finish help a player.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer-I promise that would not happen but,if i do,you may kick me out of the staff.but i know that won't happen heres a example, iGiving out free items to players is under GM Abuses.I will also handle my GM powers and look up to GMs who have higher experiences then me.

How long you been in our server:

Answer-I have been on AkasukiMS for 3-7months i think.I am really not sure how long, but I know i will stick with the server for a long time.^^

What is your In-game character name:

Answer-Coffee

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer-ko.benji@live.com.

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-I will help others on the server and have fun with friends,help with ideas to improve the server,and track down rule breakers and hackers.I will also try to spread or server to people who I know.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :
Answer-I have no interest in spamming this awsome server.Also I am really not interested in spamming.But if i do ,you may ban me,or demote me off the staff.
I will also tell everyone that I am sincerely sorry for my abuse of GM powers.But you can trust me I would not do such thing.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer-Well someone must help them,so I guess I will help them and try to reason out their problems or needs.I am willing to sacrifice my time to help those who are in need.Because the players are the ones who will spread our server's name the most.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer-I know little but again,I can learn fast and take notes.I also will practice until I can perfect these skills.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-I would use Screen skills and if that do not work,i will use !killall.After I am done with that I will spread an apology for lagging and dcing players.I will also take punishment if i must.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer-Nope,I do not have any interest in doing that kind of stuff.I promise.That will be kind of like abusing my powers for players.I will take punishment if i do.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

AnsweI promise that will not happen...EVER!Promise.I am willing to take ANY PUNISHMENT and will apologise for abusing my powers that were given to me for a purpose.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:My US name is Benji Lee.I am 18 years old.I am a diligent person and can be serious to finish the job done.I also like to play Maplestory private servers but i think this server is the BEST out of all.I am positive many times and like to help others.I follow rules and always try hard at something.I also think I am responsible at tasks and willing to take part in jobs.I always try my best to best the highest to improve better than my other mistakes.I can sometimes be soft-hearted at many times.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

Answer:
I wouldn't want to copy if it is my own app to become a staff member.I promise you that I do not copy for opportunity like this!I have seen through other people's apps for examples so I can make a good app.

Last edited by soohyun on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more detail on my app.And correct spelling errors.)

soohyun

Back to top Go down