AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnie (aka Dokuro's) GM App <333 =D

2 posters

Go down

Bunnie (aka Dokuro's) GM App <333 =D Empty Bunnie (aka Dokuro's) GM App <333 =D

Post  Bunnie<3 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Name ~ Brooklyn
Age ~ 13
What Time Zone are you in:

Answer- The time zone i live in is Eastern: UTC-5/-4

Where do you live:

Answer- New York, New York

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-Because I'm a active player in the sever and I am fair to all

What bring you here:

Answer- Well after working in my previous sever I joined this sever, And the reason i left my old sever is because the admin abused his powers and was banning people for no reason and would ban anyone who unbanned the person he banned

How active can you be:

Answer- I can be active almost all day, I'd just need to put AMS on my other two computers

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- I don't think so but I'm whiling to learn

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- Almost all day or at least 5-7 hours

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer-I promise to use my powers only to help the needy

How long you been in our server:

Answer- I joined the regular sever for three days and if you add the first day the back up sever was created and the last day id say about 1 month?

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- My Main character is Bunnie (unless someone steals it) and then my spare char (in case my main gets bugged/stuck) is Dokuro or has something to do with dokuro

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer- Dokurochan22@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer- Ill help the confused beginners, host events and create original events, and help the bring a balanced community

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- No never

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- Yes, Unless a million people are asking the same question, I'd get everyone's attention and give the answer

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- No

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- It would depend on its location, if i did it in free market then I would do !killall, If it was in a town / hidden location I'd turn it into an event.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer- Not without permission, and if I did get permission it would only be if the person won in a short time (jump quest) or won a though event.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer- That wouldn't be a problem because I wouldn't be giving out items for winning a event but if for some twisted reason I was I'd say demote

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:
I am an honest, down to earth type of person. I am fair to all and I worked for you once in the back up sever. I also worked on a smaller sever where the admin abused his powers and had a larger population of gm's then people (I was his first gm so I wasn't the one last). I have a 3 other brothers and one sister and one mother, my father does not help the family but provide (in my opinion) little money, so this means I have the ability to take care of others and help people that are also taking care of others.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:
You check the date that the app was last created and see who copyed who?

Bunnie<3

Back to top Go down

Bunnie (aka Dokuro's) GM App <333 =D Empty . . .

Post  [S.T.O.R.M] Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

While you were on the Back-Up mostly what I have been seeing was you in the GM Map and exploring at various maps...
[S.T.O.R.M]
[S.T.O.R.M]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum