AkatsukiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~

4 posters

Go down

Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~ Empty Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~

Post  Meetoo Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey Sup Guys. Its Meetoo Here I want to apply for a InGame Gm position + Coder.Razz.

Name:

Daniel

What Time Zone are you in:

PST

Where do you live:

Canada

Why should we choose you as GM/Coder:

GameMaster Experience: I Have Been a Game Master in MANY other Private Servers. But I can Honestly say At the moment your Server is the best with all the Custom edits. I have Owned about 3-4 different Private Server's and Many of them Grew Big (top10). But sadly I was Forced To Close From Lack Of Money/Staff/Nexon--(Bastards) . When I join a Server Staff I usually stay with Server until the Very end im not one of those guys that gets in and quits a few days later..I am a nice friendly guy who usually gets along with all players. I know how to GM i think pretty we'll. I also believe that I am Pretty good At getting Hackers. I love hosting events.!

Coder Experience: We'll Coding is one of better things I can do. I love to Code. I have Coded for Many Server's. Even Some Of the top Servers.. (DestinyMS, WeedStory).... No im sorry I cant Java Code im Currently learning I hope I pick up on that fast. But My Main Stuff I can Code is XML files/SQL/NPCS. im good at all 3 of those areas. I can Code Lots of Custom Npcs Such as: Exchange NPC/Reward NPC/Slot NPC - Custom No shitty ones../Custom All-In-One shop./NX Seller/ Skill Maxer/Stat reseter/Job Advancer/Basically anything You Ask For... I recently Just left my old Server ( I dont want to say Any Names Last*****) I did all the Npc Coding there. You Can ask some Players... Lots of them moved to this Server After we went down... -Ask them what my coding is like - Razz
Some Other Good achievements I have accomplished while coding was I helped Code parts of Xotic Repack -- 4 Npcs I know Its not much But Still Its a Big deal for me to work with Great Coders-... Also I have my Own Test Server So I wont give you any NPC or File Unless it works 100%.. every Coder Should have there own Test Server.Razz

What bring you here:

My Old Server Sadly Shut Down. and All My Buddy's Moved here Razz

How active can you be:

Active.. really Active

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Nope Sorry... im learning.

How long can you be active each day:

I dont really have a Set time But Im really active... (6 hours a day...)

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

yeah I Promise. I wont Abuse my powers. I know what it is like to have Staff members Screw the Whole server up
by giving godly items away.. and then you(admin) have to try to find out what they gave.. it's a pain in the ass... I swear I wont give Stuff Away.

How long you been in our server:

I started a day ago.. (a day and a half)

What is your In-game character name:

Meetoo

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Meetoo_ds11@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

I will Help Code/GM/Host Fun events./ Help Players out/ Look for hackers/ And Ban Packet editors..

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

No.. I don't See the point of that lol. But Nah I wouldn't.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer-

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Nope. I suck At GFX.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

we wont have to ever worry about this but becuase I would never do it but If I did
you have the right to Ip Ban me + remove my GM powers..

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Nope.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Again something that we wouldn't need to worrie about but if i did get caught once again you have the right to Ip ban meh + De- gm me.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

I am a 16 year old Kid who Love to Code/Play MapleStory on my spare time. I love to football. My Girlfriend is Really hot.. f3 I am a really Nice friendly/funny Guy but I also know when to be serious and when not to be.

we'll thats my Application I hope you Conisder Me

Thanks

-Meetoo

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~ Empty Re: Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~

Post  JustinNor Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Good App =]

Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~ Itachi1copy
Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~ Peinsiggy
Meetoo's GM/Coder Application.~ Sasuke
JustinNor
JustinNor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 pm

This is a great app, good luck. Very Happy

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Any examples? I doubt it, sorry we've had fakes before, good day.

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Person wrote:Any examples? I doubt it, sorry we've had fakes before, good day.

Man You Made me Lmao.
I Bet you dont even know where to start when it comes to Coding.

What example do you need... Like i said above tell meh a Npc and I can make it..

and man for Next time dont act like King Shit When you dunno Ass about Coding..

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Meetoo wrote:
Person wrote:Any examples? I doubt it, sorry we've had fakes before, good day.

Man You Made me Lmao.
I Bet you dont even know where to start when it comes to Coding.

What example do you need... Like i said above tell meh a Npc and I can make it..

and man for Next time dont act like King Shit When you dunno Ass about Coding..

Thats funny because I'm the Head Developer here and I'm very fluent in Java. GTFO. =) TY Good bye.

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Thats funny because as I remember I've made my own sources, I've made TehGM and a working v66 source. GTFO and have a nice day. =)

Xotic sucked monkey balls and you know it. >_>

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Man stop Making me LOL.

Oh Is that right your Head Developer?.. Oh wow.. I have seen your server and there's nothing there that actually amazes me.. it's all common. the ONLY thing you guys have going for you is your Wz edits.. other than that pretty common server..

and May I ask you King Developer..
what accomplishments have you ever done.?
I have actually coded with some of the best Coder's around.

if you don't believe me download Xotic and check the Credits.

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Person wrote:Thats funny because as I remember I've made my own sources, I've made TehGM and a working v66 source. GTFO and have a nice day. =)

Xotic sucked monkey balls and you know it. >_>

Your Sources suck.. and a working v66 isn't hard to make you noob..
I have a v70 + a v71 source..

and okay w/e.. if you think Xotic Sucks balls.
lets see what some of the best coder's think of you..
Xotic is one of the best repacks.. you just dont know how to fix the exploits..

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Meetoo wrote:Man stop Making me LOL.

Oh Is that right your Head Developer?.. Oh wow.. I have seen your server and there's nothing there that actually amazes me.. it's all common. the ONLY thing you guys have going for you is your Wz edits.. other than that pretty common server..

and May I ask you King Developer..
what accomplishments have you ever done.?
I have actually coded with some of the best Coder's around.

if you don't believe me download Xotic and check the Credits.

I've posted my accomplishments, and I bet you have no place in Xotic.

Xotic was the worst source out there before RZ's collapse. I suggest you make it more stable instead of feature based.

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

lol what are your Accomplishments? Making Shitty sources and leaching?

what do you mean I have no place in Xotic?... go download the repack and look for your self..

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Meetoo wrote:lol what are your Accomplishments? Making Shitty sources and leaching?

what do you mean I have no place in Xotic?... go download the repack and look for your self..

Now your making me laugh, if you actually do have a v71 source than why not run your own server. Oh wait you don't have one.
GTFO Noob and give me a story that I can actually believe.

Btw, it says you can only code NPCs, if you made anything in Xotic than it wouldn't have your name under a NPC, not even in the comments.
I don't leech noob, I make. I've made nearly every custom feature here. If I wanted to get the packets from GMS I can, but I prefer v62 myself.

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

1) yeah I do have a v71 source... the reason why I dont have a server is cause I cant host.

2) you dont know what the fuck your talking about... yes in Npc Scripts you can put your fucking name as //created By : lol now I really know ur a Noob...

3) like i said before.. your server has Shit.. all you guys have is ur Wz edits Nothing more...

4) Your so Called Server is SOOO easy to PE... I can crash it in 20 sec's.. Instead of saying bullshit to me have a look at your own server and try to fix your own problems... lol

5) Still havent answered my question.. what are your accomplishments?.

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Person Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Meetoo wrote:1) yeah I do have a v71 source... the reason why I dont have a server is cause I cant host.

2) you dont know what the fuck your talking about... yes in Npc Scripts you can put your fucking name as //created By : lol now I really know ur a Noob...

3) like i said before.. your server has Shit.. all you guys have is ur Wz edits Nothing more...

1) Than why even apply on a server that sucks then? If you really feel that way GTFO.

2) LMAO You can't host it? Your so stupid your making me laugh. I bet you don't even know what traditional comments are. XD Now you GTFO and have a nice day.

3) If we really wanted to I could make the source from GMS to KMS in a couple of mere days. I admit our WZ dev is great, but I'm not far behind him. I bet all you can code is a simple little NPC that goes: "Hello My Name Is Bob."

Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Meetoo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:47 pm

lol..

I applied for your server to Help make it Better... you started this whole thing by saying
Got any examples i thought so we have had fakes good day.

lol Im looking through your application now and i dont see ANY coder apps. they all probally looked at server and said Wow too much work needs to be done.

Why are you laughing becuase I cant host.. I don't leave my computer on 24/7 and I don't wanna buy a VPS.. I rather join a Server and help code..
yeah your right I can only make a Npc that can chat.. I have made some Npcs that you probably have NO clue where to start.. I made a Los Vegas Like Slot machine NPc... it actually Spins and there is a Handle to pull....

like i said before Stop feeding me bullshit and work on your server.. Your Server is SOO easy to PE and crash..

and Still haven't answered my question.. Accomplishments?

Meetoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down